Your Lemon Law Team. We Are Here to Help!
Free California Lemon Law Help – No Bull – Free Means Free!
We are LemonBuyBack.com. We’ve been here since 2003 and are in this business to help people. We are fortunate to be in the position we’re in and we don’t take that for granted. If your car, truck, boat, or RV is a lemon and under warranty we can help you for free. If we take your case, not only will your attorney fees be covered, but we’ll also cover your legal costs in pursuing the matter. Everyone has the right to be represented and it shouldn’t matter how much money you have. The car companies shouldn’t get away with failing to honor their warranties. We have the experience and resources to help you get a buyback, replacement, or money for repairs!
Top Lemons of 2017 So Far – Our Opinion – Based On Cases We’ve Resolved
• 1. 2012-15 Ford Focus
• 2. 2014-16 Dodge Ram 1500
• 3. 2012-14 Ford Fiesta
• 4. 2014-16 Dodge Ram 2500
• 5. 2015-16 Polaris RZR (UTV) (tie)
• 5. 2013-15 Dodge Dart (tie)
• 5. 2014-16 Jeep Cherokee (tie)
And worthy of mention:
2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013-2016 Nissan Pathfinder
2015 Jayco Pinnacle & 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range
You Have Rights Under the California Lemon Law.
You have rights under your warranty and the law in California. If the manufacturer can’t timely fix your car, truck, boat, or RV under warranty you may be entitled to a buyback, replacement, or cash and keep. This is true even if they continue to cover repair attempts under warranty, only temporarily fix it, or take too many days or too many repair attempts to get there, which may be as few as 2. And they won’t tell you you’re able to hire a lemon law lawyer and make them pay for it under the Lemon Law (CA Civ. Code § 1794(d). They have experienced lawyers, you should too.
What Typically Qualifies as a Lemon Law Vehicle in California?
- 2 or more times in for the same safety related problem in the first 18 months or 18,000 miles following purchase; or
- 4 or more times in for the same problem within the first 18 months/18,000 miles; or
- 30 total days in the shop within the first 18 months/18,000 miles; or
- 30 days or more in the shop for a single repair attempt during the warranty period; or
- More than a “reasonable” amount of repair attempts for the same problem during warranty; or
- More than a “reasonable” amount of total days in the shop during the warranty period.
- [Please Note: There are plenty of exceptions. Please call or email with any questions]
My Lemon Story
I’ve been in your shoes before, so I know how it feels. My wife had a lemon. After leasing her a BMW and experiencing numerous transmission and airbag problems I couldn’t take it anymore. At first I thought talking to the service department would be enough to get the car fixed but soon realized I wasn’t getting anywhere. I don’t want to throw the dealer under the bus, they were good guys trying to help, but BMW was not authorizing them to make the necessary repairs nor sending a specialist to help. The final straw was when the dealer told me if the airbag light came on it was normal and when it went off the system was not set and would not activate in an accident. I knew what had to be done. I fought for and got a buyback. I am in this field so I can stand up for and help people when they feel as stuck as I did. – Jon Jacobs
What to Look For in Your Lemon Law Attorney and Office:
- Experience – Jon Jacobs has practiced Lemon Law exclusively for over 16 years. Other offices will claim experience, but read their claims carefully and ask for proof – litigation experience alone is not Lemon Law experience. Jon Jacobs has personally handled and resolved over 1000 Lemon Law cases, and won one of the largest lemon law jury trial verdicts in California history – $435,000 total against Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC in 2010 in Sacramento involving an E-Class with brake problems.
- Results – Many people talk but we can show well over a decade of outstanding results and testimonials from very satisfied clients. Click above on our Recent Cases and Testimonials links. You can also check out reviews of our office online.
- Lemon Law Team – You get a whole team with this office. We can be there for you anywhere in California. We have 3 full-time attorneys and 7 support staff who are here to serve you at all times during all business hours. We have 2 offices, our Northern California office in Rocklin, CA (Sacramento Metro), and our So-Cal office in Murrieta (Temecula, CA) between Los Angeles and San Diego. You can learn more about our team by clicking About Us above. We pioneered the team concept in lemon law – go to lemonlawteam.com and you’ll see it will direct you to our website.
- Automotive Experience – Jon Jacobs has several years of experience working at new car dealers and then representing them upon graduating from law school. This gives us a clear advantage in knowing how things are handled at the dealer level and between dealers and manufacturers.
- NACA Membership – Jon Jacobs has been a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates since 2001, and has participated in Legislative staff meetings in Sacramento dealing with the Lemon Law itself in efforts to support and strengthen it.
- Spanish Speakers In-House – We recognize that there is a significant portion of the population that speaks Spanish and deserves representation so we have two fluent Spanish speakers on staff full-time. If you know someone who prefers to communicate in Spanish please have them ask for Sandy Wong or Enrique Dominguez-Cruz. We also speak French (Rene and Kathy).
- Resources – We’ve been successful for so long that we cover your legal fees and costs if we accept your case. You will not get a bill from our office. We have the resources to fight the car companies at every level. We’ve been here since 2003 and will always be here for you.
- Chosen By The Most Well Informed – We’ve been chosen to represent people who have people choosing attorneys for them including a: NBA 4-time champ and All-Star, a Mayor, a Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a Fortune 500 company, Police Chiefs and Lieutenants, Sheriffs, Fire Chiefs, Military attorney, and a large car dealership chain owner just to name a few. We’ve also received several referrals from our opponents… the manufacturer’s own attorneys have referred their family members to us, which is very flattering. We’ve even received a referral from a Judge.
We Serve All of California
We have two offices, one in Nor-Cal (Rocklin/Sacramento) and one in So-Cal (Murrieta/Temecula), which enables us to serve all of California including Sacramento, Rocklin, Roseville, Orangevale, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom, , Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Stockton, San Jose, Fremont, Oakland, and the entire San Francisco – San Jose – Oakland metro Bay Area, and all of Southern California including the Los Angeles and San Diego metro areas as well as the Inland Empire.
Law Offices of Jon Jacobs
5701 Lonetree Blvd, Ste. 202
Rocklin, CA 95765 (Sacramento Metro)
And Southern California
Law Offices of Jon Jacobs
29970 Technology Drive, Ste. 212
Murrieta, CA 92563 (Temecula Valley – between Orange County and San Diego)
Our Code – Social Responsibility – to Use Our Resources to Help People Fight for Their Lemon Law Rights.
1. Social Responsibility to Help People. It is our duty to use our resources to fight for your rights under warranty. We are blessed and fortunate to be in a position to help people and we don’t take that for granted. If we accept your case we cover all your legal costs in pursuing the matter. Even if your situation is not one we’re able to assist you with we will make every effort to point you in the right direction so you can get the help you need.
2. Client’s Needs Ahead of Our Own. Too many lawyers forget that one. We take that very seriously and put your needs ahead of our own in everything we do.
3. Work for You. We know we work for our clients, not vice a versa. Our job is to provide you the best lemon law legal services possible. We share every settlement offer with you, give you our recommendation, but you get to decide, period. It is always your case.
4. Live and Work with Passion. Do everything with 100% effort and focus. Full hearted and with maximum energy and determination will always yield the best results.
5. Honesty and Integrity. It is everything in this world. We will never sacrifice either ever. We will always be 100% honest with you, telling you what we see and believe, you and your case deserve nothing less.
Call, email, or chat online with the Law Offices of Jon Jacobs for a free case review, free advice, and if we take your case free legal representation too. We are happy to discuss your situation and provide our analysis of the strength of your case and an estimated time frame to resolve it. We are your California Lemon Law Attorneys and have successfully resolved over 1000 cases. We will deal directly with the manufacturer and do not go after dealers so you can maintain a good relationship there. If you or someone you know is driving a lemon, we are here to help.
We Give Back
We thank the U.S. Military personnel, Police Officers, and Fire Fighters for protecting our great nation and people at home and abroad. For every new case brought on behalf of one of these fine folks, upon settlement we will donate $100 of our fees to a related organization of their choosing as our way of saying thank you.
¡Ayuda Gratis, No Espere!
Somos la lemonbuyback.com originales. Ayuda gratis al (916) 663-6400. ¡Si su caro estÃ¡ bajo garantÃa y el comerciante a fallado a reglar su vehÃculo, es possible que su vehÃculo no sirve – llame a nuestros abogados para un anÃ¡lises complÃ©tamente gratis! ¡Estamos para sirvirle! Pregunte por Enrique.