Are you tired of taking your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle back to the service center for the same issue under warranty? Under California’s Lemon Law, the manufacturer is allowed a “reasonable” number of repair attempts to fix the issues on your FCA vehicle. If they are unable to fix the issue(s) the first time under warranty or within 30 days, you may be entitled to remedies under California’s Lemon Law.
Most recently, FCA vehicles have experienced the following widespread issues:
- Jeep Cherokee – Transmission problems including hard shifts, lurching, sudden shutdowns, and unexpected shifts to neutral.
- Jeep Wrangler – Weld-related issues causing loss of control and dangerous driving situations.
- Jeep Liberty – Engine stalling and acceleration issues.
- Jeep Commander – Transmission problems including hard shifts, lurching, sudden shutdowns, and unexpected shifts to neutral.
- Chrysler 200 – Engine problems, resulting in the engine stalling as well as unexpected shutdowns.
- Dodge Challenger – Brake problems, both front and rear, leading to damage to tires and drivers losing control of the vehicle without warning.
- Dodge Charger – Heating and air conditioning problems, in addition to engine, transmission, and stalling problems.
- Dodge Durango – Engine and transmission issues, fuel-pump and alternator defects, leading to engine failure and/or stalling
- Ram Trucks – Engine and electrical system problems, as well as steering, drive shaft, cruise control, battery, tire, and tailgate problems.
This is a non-exhaustive list of issues that could occur with your FCA vehicle that could entitle you to remedies. If you have brought your FCA vehicle in for repairs under warranty for the same issue on more than one occasion, give our office a call for a free consultation to determine whether you may be eligible for a repurchase, replacement, or cash and keep. Our attorneys are super experienced in handling Lemon Law matters against FCA. If we decide to take your case, you won’t be charged a penny for our legal services. No Fees. No Costs. No Bull. You’ll never get a bill from us! (844) 4 My Lemon or (951) 526-2444.